Sunday, December 16, 2012
Day Two (12/15/12)
Starting Weight: 240.0 lbs (12/14/12)
Day Two Weigh-In: 238.8 lbs
Loss: -1.2 lbs
Total Loss: -1.2 lbs
I like to start writing about this at Day Two because it means I've accomplished Day One. Just getting started is always the hard part. I feel very good about this juicing fast thus far. Not too much hunger, and staying at Corey's house to do this was a perfect idea! I bought tons of fruits and veggies and that's all that the fridge is filled with. Last night I made several juices... main ingredients were tyically beets, red cabbage, carrots, celery, and apples, pears, and pomegranate to sweeten. I squeeze fresh lemon juice afterward because I find that juicing the lemon itself makes it far too overpowering.
I slept pretty decently, but after working all week I got in the habit of having to wake up early. I woke up at 8am unable to get back to sleep. I stretched a bit, shaved my whole body (less weight, right? haha), brushed my teeth, tweezed my eyebrows, took a nice long hot shower, and congratulated myself on getting through another hour of my fast. I was feeling a little hungry but I was desperate to get my nails done and finally feel like a woman again! The nail place I went to was lovely; they gave me a massage as my nails dried, and I kinda wished the drying process took longer.
I returned home to Corey's house and drank a lot of water before making my juice: beets, red cabbage, celery, an apple, and strawberries. Strawberries are awesome in the juice! Using only a couple makes a tremendous difference in the flavor.
I had about 16oz of juice that serving and 16 oz of water, so I knew my bladder would be attached to the bathroom for a bit. Well, I'll keep details minimal, but it wasn't ONLY my bladder..!!
Anyway. I put on some dance music and exercised for a bit with my own personal dance party. And after several more trips to the bathroom, I decided to take a nap. I napped for about two hours, and dreamt of fried chicken. I never dream about food but now that it's forbidden fruit.... ugh. Hahaha. I woke up, bathroom again! and took a little peek at the scale.... my jaw dropped. BUT, it's quick bathroomy weight I'm sure, so I will wait til tomorrow morning to weigh officially. I need to stick to weighing once a day, but I'm so eager to see the number drop.
You'll never guess it, but I'm gunna take another trip to the bathroom. Be right back.
--
Ok, I've returned. I'm catching up on Grey's Anatomy new episodes, yay! I made a juice when I woke up from my nap, but I'm already feeling kinda hungry again. Hmmm... I'll have to drink more water. I'm gunna try to hold out til 9pm then I'll make another juice for dinner. That's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment