Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day Six (12/19/12)


Starting Weight: 240.0 lbs (12/14/12)

Day Six Weigh In: 228.8 lbs

Loss: -1.0 lbs
Total Loss: -11.2 lbs


 I felt drained this morning. I went to bed as soon as I got home from work and just woke up a little while ago. I slept for almost 11 hours. Going back to work and doing this is tremendously more difficult, my energy level is way down after working. I'm gonna push through today and luckily I'm off tomorrow to recooperate again. Tomorrow will make one week, and then I think I will start incorporating solid fruits and veggies into the plan so I can chew again! Lol. I should probably stop weighing after tomorrow too as I know the weight loss won't be so dramatic day by day. Everyone keeps reminding me something very important I kinda forgot: Protein, protein, protein. I haven't been giving my body any, and I think when doing aaany kind of physical work, it's crucial to have incorporated into the diet. So, that's on my to-do list to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment