Starting Weight: 240.0 lbs (12/14/12)
Day Three Weigh-In: 234.2 lbs
Loss: -4.6 lbs
Total Loss: -5.8 lbs
I'm very excited about this weight loss. But I have to remember it's not always gunna be so dramatic. And I also should stop focusing so heavily on just the weight and remember the slew of other health reasons I'm doing this for. Avoiding diabetes. Avoiding blood pressure problems. To feel healthy. To revitalize myself, mind and body.
Last night's distractions were deep conditioning my hair and clay facial mask. Mike even chopped up cucumber's for us and joined me in the relaxing experience. I have a bit of a headache upon waking up, but it might have been due to difficulty sleeping, which was due to barking puppies. I don't think it was due to the juicing.
So yesterday I'm pretty sure I didn't drink enough water throughout, so I'm trying to make that my priority today. I'm sipping on water now before making my juice for breakfast. I think I'm also gunna try to go to Gold's Gym today. I need to get back to exercising as that's a crucial part to my health and fitness.
Today's distractions will include teeth whitening, working out, and continually writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment