Thursday, December 20, 2012
Day Four (12/17/12)
Starting Weight: 240.0 lbs (12/14/12)
Day Four Weigh-In: 231.4
Loss: -2.8 lbs
Total Loss: -8.6lbs
Almost to 10 lbs! Very exciting. Yesterday was pretty difficult but I got through it. Today isn't quite as bad. went out into the world with Corey so I held off on making my breakfast juice, "The Bathroom Blend" (beets, red cabbage, and an apple), and instead got a berry smoothie from Gold's Gym. We got pedicures, went with Corey to the eye doctor, and with him and his dog Chubbers (her name is Chloe but she's so fat I call her Chubbers) to the vet. After that I had a date, in which I met a man that I really quite liked. All through this, I was surviving off of my berry smoothie. My date looked very yummy, but it could have very well been the hunger talking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment